Lead authors: Vien Suerte-Cortez (ANSA-EAP) & Carolina Cornejo (ACIJ)
Contributing authors: Carolina Vaira , Hirut M'cleod, Manuel E. Contreras (World Bank)
Staff commitment to joint initiatives results from effective policies. Recalling section 3 (Assigning responsibilities), developing a framework for teamwork is important when designing an engagement plan. You should therefore take into account several factors that affect performance of the team in charge.
- What are the staff attributes you should seek?
- Experienced in handling groups and joint initiatives with inter-institutional actors
- Committed to a citizen-engagement agenda
- What office or area is in charge of the implementation?
- Can you count on enough staff to perform the project´s activities?
Answering those questions is critical. Number one, you will be able to identify the resources you will need when itemizing the budget. Number two, you will be targeting key aspects for a smooth project´s implementation and sustainability